Player ID Camp
As part of the Umbro Top Rated Showcase, the organizers invite you to the 2019 Player ID Camp (Male and Female players). As part of the two day camp, each accepted athlete will be rotating through a series of sessions each organized by a different college coaches.
Approximately 200+ college coaches participate each year in scouting elite talent at the Umbro Top Rated Showcase – this your chance to get right in front of them. College Coach instructors have been selected based on many variables – Division I programs making a push for a National Title, top and middle level Division II programs looking for Canadian talent, and even NAIA programs who have funding in place to offer several International players a scholarship. This allows every level and type of player the ability to be identified.
DEADLINE: Friday. May 3rd, 2019
Field changes, see below:
Girls: Mississauga Iceland Soccer Complex (Field 1 & 2): May 15 & 16, 2019
Boys: Mississauga Sports Zone (Hershey Field 1 & 2): May 15 & 16, 2019
5:45pm – 6:15pm: Sign In
6:30pm: Kick Off & Warm Up
7:05pm – 8:15pm: Station Rotation
8:15pm: Break & Reset
8:30pm – 9:55pm: Small & Full Sided Scrimmages
9:55pm – 10:05pm: Close Out
*NOTE: Day 2 – 9:45PM – 10:00PM: College Coach Q&A
Each athlete must come prepared:
- Size 5 soccer ball
- Soccer cleats and turf shoes + shin guards
- Additional gear for any weather conditions
- Shorts, shirt, socks
- Bring ample waters and/or sports drinks and healthy snack of your choice.
- An athletic trainer will be on site. We suggest you come early if you need taping or medical treatment.
PARENTS COMING TO A TRAINING SESSION
- Free parking available both at the Iceland and Hershey complex
IMPORTANT: Parents are welcome to watch all sessions but we ask that you allow our coaches to be the “soccer voice” for the campers this week. Parents are not to speak with college coaches at the camp as it is against NCAA regulations.
ID Camp Entry Fee: $ 250 (two-day camp)
1. Players will be notified of acceptance no later than May 1st, 2019
2. Payments can ONLY be made online through PAYPAL
3. $40.00 cancellation fee once receiving notification of acceptance before May 1st
4. $125 cancellation fee before May 1st.
5. NO REFUND for cancellations after May 1st.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Credit Card: Online payments ONLY; ID Camp cost $250 + handling and fees of $7.50 = $257.50 + HST
NOTE: Only a limited number of players at each position will be accepted. Those players that apply after their position has been filled will be allowed to enter a waiting list or have their fees returned with no additional charges.
ONCE A PLAYER HAS REGISTERED & BEEN ACCEPTED, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Refunds will not be issued if the College ID Camp is cancelled or shortened due to weather.