PLAYER ID CAMP
DEADLINE: Friday, May 5th
As part of the Umbro Top Rated Showcase, the organizers invite you to the 2023 Player ID Camp (Male and Female players). As part of the two day camp, each accepted athlete will be rotating through a series of instructional sessions each organized by a different USA & Canadian College/University coaches along with game play for the elevated recruiting experience.
The Umbro Top Rated ID Camp College/University Instructor list below will continually be updated leading up to the event. Coaches are being selected from institutions with a large number of Canadian and International soccer players on their roster, as this is an indicator of the institutions ability to recruit Canadians.
Who can register and what is the selection process?
- The Player ID Camp is “open to any and all entrants and all teams” (within designated age/grade).
- The ID Camp selection process is limited to the number of spots available (i.e. The ID Camp is not limited in any way based on skill level)
- Individual players can participate in the ID Camp, thus they are not required to participate with their entire team. This format guarantees that the College / University coaches are able to assess each player one-on-one in a more intimate setting vs. a showcase where coaches pick and choose the games they wish to recruit.
Have Questions About the ID Camp? Check Out our FAQ’s Here.
MANDATORY WAIVER FORMS
COLLEGE INSTRUCTORS CONFIRMED
|NCAA Division I||NCAA Division II||NAIA||USports|
|University of Pennsylvania (IVY)
Gardner Webb (M/W)
University at Albany – New York
Fairleigh Dickinson University
University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Field changes, see below:
Girls: Iceland Soccer Complex (Fieidl 1 & 2): May 17-18, 2023
Boys: Mississauga Sports Zone (Outdoor Field 1 & 2): May 17-18, 2023
5:45pm – 6:15pm: Sign In
6:30pm: Kick Off & Warm Up
7:05pm – 8:15pm: Station Rotation
8:15pm: Break & Reset
8:30pm – 9:55pm: Small & Full Sided Scrimmages
9:55pm – 10:05pm: Close Out
*NOTE: Day 2 – 9:45PM – 10:00PM: College Coach Q&A
Each athlete must come prepared:
- Size 5 soccer ball
- Soccer cleats and turf shoes + shin guards
- Additional gear for any weather conditions
- Shorts, shirt, socks
- Bring ample waters and/or sports drinks and healthy snack of your choice.
- An athletic trainer will be on site. We suggest you come early if you need taping or medical treatment.
PARENTS COMING TO A TRAINING SESSION
- Free parking available both at the Iceland and Hershey complex
IMPORTANT: Parents are welcome to watch all sessions but we ask that you allow our coaches to be the “soccer voice” for the campers this week. Parents are not to speak with college coaches at the camp as it is against NCAA regulations.
ID Camp Entry Fee: $ 300 + 4% processing fee (two-day camp)
1. Players will be notified of acceptance no later than May 1st, 2023
2. Payments can ONLY be made by credit card
3. $150 cancellation fee before May 1st.
4. NO REFUND for cancellations after May 1st.
METHOD OF PAYMENT
Credit Card: Online payments ONLY; ID Camp cost $300 + 4% processing fee (inclusive of HST)
NOTE: Only a limited number of players at each position will be accepted. Those players that apply after their position has been filled will be allowed to enter a waiting list or have their fees returned with no additional charges.
ONCE A PLAYER HAS REGISTERED & BEEN ACCEPTED, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. Refunds will not be issued if the College ID Camp is cancelled or shortened due to weather.
DEADLINE: Friday, May 5th
Joe Moscato 905-609-1089
Mike Rocca 416-888-3433
Mark Borzi 416-543-6275
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Signup today to stay tuned on all things upcoming!